PRODUCTION STORE CLERK
SECTOR: SERVICE TECHNOLOGIQUE LA RELANCE
REFERENCE: # STLR-27
** The maculine gender is used in no discriminatory fashion, simply to facilitate composition.
Are you passionate about computers?
Would you like to work with a young and dynamic team?
Would you like to work and have a positive impact on the environment?
If you answered yes to these questions, the Service technologique de La Relance (STLR) would like to meet you!
WHO WE ARE
The mission of the LRSS is to collect used computer equipment from the federal public service in the National Capital Region (NCR), and to refurbish it with the assistance of the Computer for Schools (CFS) trainees., and forward it to provincial and territorial affiliates across Canada. To date, the STLR has refurbished nearly 1.5 million computers, which is equivalent to saving 400,000 tonnes of greenhouse gases.
THIS ROLE IS FOR YOU IF :
You have a good knowledge of computer parts,
You have the ability to work as a team and the ability to collaborate,
You have a sense of organization and customer service,
You know how to use your judgment and you have a sense of priorities,
You are autonomous, you show initiative and rigour,
You have good manual dexterity and good visual acuity.
WHY BE A PART OF OUR TEAM
- Friendly atmosphere,
- A young and dynamic team,
- Casual attire,
- Participate in making a difference in the environment.
WHAT YOUR DAYS WILL LOOK LIKE
- Maintain the inventory of computer parts and enter them into the database,
- Assess parts purchase requirements and, if necessary, contact suppliers to estimate the costs of various purchases,
- All other tasks upon your immediate supervisor’s request.
In addition to your positive and jovial attitude, you will participate in the integration of your future colleagues who are interns and students. Basically, you will be their guardian angel! And as guardian angel:
- You will ensure a transfer of knowledge and expertise to trainees and students in the monitoring of their learning,
- You will take care of trainees and students by communicating to them the dangers that may threaten their health or safety.
Training and Knowledge Requirements
- High school diploma or other training deemed relevant,
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience related to the position
- Good knowledge of handling and erasing hard drives.
Requirements and qualifications
- Knowledge of the work environment at the service technologique de La Relance (considered an asset),
- Verbal and written communication skills in English and French (imperative),
- Meet security standards for criminal history (mandatory).
Status: Permanent day work, 35 h/ week.
Salary: According to the wage standards in force at La Relance.
Benefits: According to the provisions of the working conditions of La Relance.
Are you interested in this position? Please email your resume to email@example.com for Roxanne Briand.