TEAM LEADER, RECEPTION & EXPEDITION
Permanent, Full Time (35 hours/week), Day Shift.
All applications must be received no later than September 22nd, 2018
Brief description of the job
Under the authority of the Receiving and Shipping Supervisor, the incumbent is primarily responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Triage, Yard, Warehouse, Truck, and Packing sections.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Divide the workforce according to the operational demands between the different sections of their sector of activity;
- Identify issues related to the activities and organization of the work of his sector and, if necessary, make recommendations to his supervisor;
- Responsible for the human resources management of his work team;
- Enter the data in the database, ensure the accuracy of the data and produce different reports, and Keeping the various orders, transfers and pre-production up-to-date
- Assist the warehouse clerk in storing inventory and ensure the inventory of PPE;
- Forward incoming applications and distribute parts and supplies within the organization;
- Loading and unloading, using winches and materials by hand or with handling accessories;
- Check the accuracy of the lift equipment registers and plan maintenance, checks, and repairs;
- Other tasks may be added in addition to those listed.
Required Profile of the candidate
- Organized, creative, a spirit of initiative and have a sense of customer service
- Communicates easily in writing and verbally
- Ability to work in a team, adapt to changes and be flexible
- Be aware of occupational health and safety standards and regulations.
- Have a high school diploma;
- Two (2) years experience in Work Team Management;
- Hold a certificate of training in the use of lifting equipment;
- Hold a security certificate or be able to successfully pass a security investigation and obtain a security certificate within a time frame to be agreed upon.
- Excellent knowledge of French and English languages, both written and oral.
*La Relance subscribes to the principle of employment equity and the masculine is used solely for the purpose of lightening the text*
|Job Category||Team Leader, Reception and Shipping|
|Salary||According to the salary scale in effect.|
|Work Schedule||Monday to Friday from 7:30 to 15:30|